To enable copy and paste functions in your respective browsers follow the steps given below. I highly recommend that you understand the code and apply your own logic rather than blindly coping the solutions.
- Click on the top right button in chrome and open settings.
- Click on ‘Extensions‘ and scroll down.
- Click on ‘Get more extensions‘.
- ‘Chrome web store’ will open up. In ‘search the store‘ bar type, ‘Don’t fuck with paste‘.
- Now give it permission and add it.
- Go to SkillRack, log in and click on the button on the top right corner to enable copy and pasting.
- Open a new tab and type ‘about:config‘ in the search bar.
- A pop up warning message may be displayed, ignore it and click on “I’ll be careful, I promise!“
- In the search bar type ‘clipboardevents’.
- Now double click the preference name-dom.events.clipboardevents.enabled to make the value false.
- Recheck that the value is false.
- Now you are good to go